McHenry School District 15 is using Nixle.com to send you trusted alerts and notifications.
Nixle is a Community Information Service designed to deliver you trustworthy community alert and event notifications instantly sent to you by cell phone text message, email, and web. There is NO Spam or Advertising.
Nixle is available at no cost (standard text message rates apply for cell phone subscribers who do not have text plans with their cell phone providers).
The service is simple to use, reliable and trusted.
Please note: you must opt-in to receive messages from your local community groups
To receive School Closing Alerts please
register now at www.nixle.com
[ Click here to download these instructions ]
- Go to www.nixle.com
- Click “Register Now”
- Create an account by choosing a User Name and Password
- Enter an e-mail address and cell phone number where you would like to receive messages
- Enter your address (or a nearby intersection)
- Click “Sign Me Up”
- Log in at www.nixle.com
- Click “Locations”
- Click “Add New” to add addresses in your town or around the country. Do your relatives live out of the area? Keep track of what’s happening near your loved ones and the places you work, live, or visit.
- Click “Settings”
- Select a location from the left-hand menu and subscribe to receive messages from each agency by checking the “Subscribe” option. Adjust which messages by priority level are sent to your e-mail and/or cell phone. Please note: you must opt-in to receive messages from your local community groups.