Builder's Club is open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Meetings are after school and twice a month in Mrs. Williams (M1118) We are a service club that helps make an impact on the school, community, and world around us. A president, vice-president, and secretary are elected for the year with the president leading the meeting. The high school Key Club is an extension of Builder's Club.
September: 13th and 27th
October: 4th and 18th
November: 1st, 15th
Some of our activities:
- Working at the Triathlon
- FISH Food Pantry food drive
- Reading at Hilltop
- Making fleece blankets for Project Linus
- Selling donuts for the "Pay it Forward Fund"
- Making holiday decorations for the nursing home residents
- Sending letters and items to our troops in the service
- Making decorations for the lunch room
- Various Earth Day activities
- Collecting tennis shoes for recycling
- Collecting coats for the needy