At Home Activities
Try these fun daily activities:
**Many of these resources can be accessed through Clever. Websites have been included if they are new resources or an additional way to access.
- Clever - Your student can have acess to the same district links they are familiar with at school by going through Clever. Use these directions to help them login. (Clever Login Directions)
- Listen to an audiobook from the Public Library (McHenry Public Library Databases)
- Use Book Creator to make your own eBook. If your teacher does not have an account, join Landmark's Class using join code 6PMBHTP. Please only use one book/child. Each book can hold several stories or reports. (Book Creator)
- Use your public library card to learn another language through Mango Languages at the McHenry Public Library webpage. (Mango Languages)
- Use Follett Destiny to read an eBook or Lightbox book. (Destiny Discover)
- Research your favorite topics using Pebble Go (Pebble Go - Grades K-3) World Book Online. (World Book Online Grades 2-6) Afterwards, consider making an eBook or Book Creator!
- Practice math concepts with Dreambox. Login to Clever to get in without Dreambox login and password
- Practice your math facts at Xtramath.org (XtraMath)
- If you like escape rooms, consider Breakout Edu! (Breakout Edu)This is a fun online version of the classic escape rooms!
- If you are curious, visit Mystery Doug, the host of Mystery Science. (Mystery Doug)
- Make sure to stay active by visiting Go Noodle. (Go Noodle)
- If you are looking for some "screen free" fun, try these fun ideas! (Screen Free Fun!)
While away from school, your child still has access to all their Google content if they login to Google at home. To acces, simply go to Google.com and sign in in the upper right hand corner of your screen. If you need help with finding your child's login information, here are the directions from Skyward.