About Our School
- The responsibility of educating each child is shared among schools, families, students, and community.
- Learning is an on-going process.
- Every student is unique, intrinsically valuable, and deserves respect.
- Every student has a right to equal education opportunities regardless of intellect, race, sex, or socioeconomic background.
- The school will promote a sense of responsibility in each student.
- All students have a right to an education that will foster their growth intellectually in order to help create responsible citizens.
- The school will assist in the development of values and ethics reflective of the community, such as honesty, respect, dependability, and responsibility.
Edgebrook fosters a diverse community of learners working together to create an engaging enviornment which empowers each child to strive for excellence.
- Edgebrook students will increase achievement in all core subject areas.
- Edgebrook School will implement RTI across grade levels to meet indvidual student needs in reading and math.