Builder's Club is open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Meetings are after school and twice a month in Mrs. Williams (M1118) We are a service club that helps make an impact on the school, community, and world around us. A president, vice-president, and secretary are elected for the year with the president leading the meeting. The high school Key Club is an extension of Builder's Club.
Some of our activities:
- FISH Food Pantry food drive
- Reading at Hilltop & Edgebrook
- Making fleece blankets for Project Linus
- Selling donuts for "Pay it forward" fund
- Making cards for "Cards for Hospitalized Kids"
- Sending letters and items to our troops in the service
- Making decorations for the lunch room
- Various Earth Day activities
- Kindness Week activities