On April 5, 2022, Governor Pritzker signed Public-Act 102-0697. This act allows for COVID-19 administrative leave due to a positive COVID-19 diagnosis while the Governor has declared a disaster proclamation. The district is implementing a process to reinstate time to employees that qualify for COVID-19 administrative leave for the 2022-2023 school year, please click on the link below to submit your request. The link is also located in CLASSLINK in the Human Resources tile.
Who is eligible for the reinstatement of sick, personal, dock, and vacation days?
- All staff currently employed by McHenry School District 15 who are fully vaccinated.
Do I need to be vaccinated in order to qualify for the reinstatement of sick, personal, or unpaid days?
- Yes. You must be fully vaccinated, in order to qualify.
Which COVID-19 reason(s) are eligible for reinstatement of day(s)?
- I was absent due to my confirmed Positive COVID-19 diagnosis via PCR/antigen test or at-home test.
- I provided care for my child/dependent (only school-aged children qualify, elementary, middle, and high school) that was absent from school due to a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis via PCR/antigen or at-home test.
- The Act does NOT cover for the care of children who are in daycare facilities.
- The Act does NOT cover absences due to “Long COVID” or other COVID-19-related reasons not listed above.
- The Act only covers the time you or your school-age child were absent from work or school due to a Positive COVID diagnosis.
Do I need to send documentation to the District to verify my absences?
- Yes, the District will request a POSITIVE COVID test result (PCR/antigen or At HOME tests) accepted as documentation and this can be uploaded to the Google form.
When will my reinstated days appear in SKYWARD?
- If your request qualifies, you will receive notification from the Human Resources department stating the amount of the day(s) that have been reinstated/reimbursed.