School Closure Home Support
Please visit the following links for additional resources to support your child’s learning and well-being during school closures.
- Share My Lesson: www.sharemylesson.com
- National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25
- Field Museum: https://www.fieldmuseum.org/educators/learning-resources/plants-animals
- Lesson Planet: https://www.lessonplanet.com/
- The Learning Network: https://www.nytimes.com/section/learning
- Statistics in Schools: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/sis/2020census/2020-resources.html
- EdEx: https://www.edx.org/
- Global Digital Library: https://www.digitallibrary.io/
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Learning Equality: https://learningequality.org/kolibri/
- Scholastic Learn at Home: https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
- Amazing Educational Resoucrcs: http://amazingeducationalresources.com/
- How to Play Chess: chessity.com
Valley View Elementary School: https://ec2.educationcity.com/
home/autoLoginChk/ MzUxMnw0NjI0Mzh8NWFkN2IwMDBlMW QyN2VkZDA3YjM1M2Q2NmExNjVjMDM3 YTY0OTEzYw
Health & Well-Being Links & Resources:
Woodstock Food Pantry
1033 Lake Ave.
Woodstock, IL 60098
Crystal Lake Food Pantry
42 East St.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
FISH of McHenry Food Pantry
3515 N Richmond Rd.
McHenry, IL 60051
Find Food Pantry: https://www.foodpantries.org/
Ample Harvest: https://ampleharvest.org/find-
- Feeding America: US Hunger Relief Organization: https://www.feedingamerica.
- Low/No Cost Clinics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EsaxTKielRN_V_fPe1RrkAP2Qzbp1lNu3yeGBZqcrAY/edit?usp=sharing
- Northwestern Medicine Wellness FREE Webinars:
-Behavior Change and Motivation - Tuesday, March 24, 1:00–2:00 pm
-At Home Fitness - Wednesday, March 25, 11:00 am–12:00
*Pre-registration is required: Contact Worksite Wellness at email@example.com with your name, email and presentation(s) you would like to register for.
- Help with supplies and guidance: https://www.mchenrycountyil.
gov/county-government/ departments-a-i/health- department/covid-19-novel- coronavirus/community- resources
Stay Connected with Technology:
- Comcast: Internet for Free and Reduced Families: https://www.internetessentials.com/covid19
COVID-19 Information & Resources:
- COVID-19 Social Distancing
- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected coronavirus disease?
- What to do if you have symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and have not been around anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- What to do if you were potentiallyexposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- RELEASING COVID-19 CASES AND CONTACTS FROM ISOLATION AND QUARANTINE
- Who should I call about COVID-19?