We have many exciting opportunities for our incoming Kindergarten families between now and the beginning of next school year.
Parents should come to their child’s future school on registration night in order to complete the required documentation, including a questionnaire about your child’s development. If you prefer to complete the required documentation prior to registration, please fill out and print the forms found below and bring them with you to registration night.
While students are not required to attend, daycare services will be provided for those parents who wish to bring their child. The Kindergarten registration fee will be $90.00 (full-day), $55.00 (AM Half-day); however, registration fees are not required at this time. Please contact your school at the number listed below or the McHenry School District Office at 779-244-1000 if you have any further questions.
Who is eligible: Any child who will be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the upcoming school-year.
What To Bring:
- A copy of your child's county birth certificate (can be obtained from the County Clerk's office in the county where the child was born)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, tax bill, apartment lease, etc.)
- Optional: Completed and printed registration forms found below (paper forms will be available at registration)
2020 Registration Night Schedule:
- Edgebrook - April 9 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Hilltop - April 8 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Landmark - April 7 - 4:oopm - 7:00pm
- Riverwood - April 8 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Valley View - April 7 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Central Office will also have a registration night for anyone who can NOT attend their schools registration event.
- Central Office Registration Night - April 22 - 3:30pm - 7:00pm
For more information about Landmark School please contact the school directly at 779-244-1800.
Please visit our boundary map to find out what school your child should attend.
*Click the files below to view and print