McHenry Elementary School District 15 is excited to announce the implementation of full-day Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year. We have many exciting opportunities for our incoming Kindergarten families between now and the beginning of next school year.
Parents should come to their child’s future school on registration night in order to complete the required documentation, including a questionnaire about your child’s development. If you prefer to complete the required documentation prior to registration, please fill out and print the forms found below and bring them with you to registration night.
While students are not required to attend, daycare services will be provided for those parents who wish to bring their child. The Kindergarten registration fee will be $90.00 (full-day), $57.00 (AM Half-day); however, registration fees are not required at this time. Please contact your school at the number listed below or the McHenry School District Office at 815-385-7210 if you have any further questions.
Who is eligible: Any child who will be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of the upcoming school-year.
What To Bring:
- A copy of your child's county birth certificate (can be obtained from the County Clerk's office in the county where the child was born)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, tax bill, apartment lease, etc.)
- Optional: Completed and printed registration forms found below (paper forms will be available at registration)
2019 Registration Night Schedule:
- Hilltop School: Wednesday, March 6, 2019, from 4:00-7:00 P.M.; 815-385-4421
- Edgebrook School: Monday, March 11, 2019, from 4:00-7:00 P.M.; 815-385-3123
- Valley View School: Wednesday, March 13 2019, from 4:00-7:00 P.M.; 815-385-0640
- Riverwood School: Thursday, March 14, 2019, from 4:00-7:00 P.M.; 815-344-7130
For more information about Landmark School please contact the school directly at 815-385-8120.
Please visit our boundary map to find out what school your child should attend.
*Click the files below to view and print