Bus Route Information
Please use the link below and follow the steps outlined to access current bus routing information.
1. Go to http://tr.d15.org/elinkrp/Login.aspx
2. Log in using your OTHER ID number as your USERNAME and PASSWORD. This number is the same ID number used by your student for their lunch PIN. If you need help locating the OTHER ID number, please click here for detailed directions on how to find it within Family Access/Skyward. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
3. Click on Work with Students
4. Click on View My Students
5. Click on Student Name
Please Note: The information available in this system is constantly updated,
and reflects all changes in busing routes.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the
Transportation Department at (815) 385-6622 or email them at email@example.com.
INTRODUCING THE NEW TRANSPORTATION BUS APP
There are days during the school year that mother nature, traffic, or bus problems that may cause our routes to run late. I know this is frustrating with parents wondering where the bus is and when will it arrive at the stop. We now have a APP for that! We want to introduce the McHenry District
15 MY STOP APP. The APP can be downloaded to your Android or IPhone, and also an IPAD. You will be able to see where the bus is, the route the bus is supposed to take, and also the estimated time of pick up and drop off for your student. We tested it last year and the response we got was unbelievable! Parents loved seeing where the bus was and now getting an estimated time that bus was coming to the stop. This will help on reducing the number of phone calls asking where the bus is. Here are the steps to take to download the application.
- Download app: Versatrans My Stop
- Allow app to access location
- App will offer to find local school districts
- Choose McHenry District 15
- Enter login and password, both are the same (THIS IS YOUR OTHER ID# YOU USED TO ACCESS YOUR BUS PASS)
- Map of your child's bus route should appear