To be considered for substitute teaching, candidates must complete the following:
- Completed application and corresponding employment forms
- A valid teaching certificate for the current school year or a valid substitute license, registered with the McHenry County Regional Office of Education (requires a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Physician documentation verifying freedom from communicable disease, including a Tuberculosis skin test and the ability to perform the essential functions of the job
- Acceptable documents that establish identity and employment eligibility as required by law
- Criminal Background Check
- Interview with the Human Resources Department
Please refer to the [employment opportunities] page for open substitute positions.